Do you have an interest in electronics and engineering, are you able to learn new skills quickly and work in a fast paced environment. If...
Do you have an interest in electronics and engineering, are you able to learn new skills quickly and work in a fast paced environment. If you answered yes to any of these then this may be the job you have been looking for.
We are currently working with a large engineering company with a site based in Leicester. This is a manufacturing facility the supplies various high-precision sensing and testing tools to several industrial sectors.
Due to increasing demand for their products this company are currently seeking several production operatives to join their team to join their manufacturing division. You will be fully trained in all operations necessary to excel in your new role.
The role of the assembly worker will involve:-
- Reading and working from technical drawings
- Soldering, wiring, crimping and other essential electronic assembly skills
- Calibration of sensors
- Performing quality checks of own work using precision measuring tools
- Strong adherence to health and safety regulations
The successful candidate will have:-
- A strong work ethic.
- A desire to learn new skills and succeed
- Soldering, assembly or other manufacturing skills would be highly beneficial
- Someone certified to IPC-610 or J-STD would be highly sought after
The basic hourly rate is £8.86 with generous uplifts for overtime. The role will be on a long-term ongoing basis - a 6 month rolling contract - with the potential for up to ten years' work. The working hours on site are 8:00-16:30, Monday to Friday.
Please apply soon to be considered as we expect a high volume of applications.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.