Client: Leading UK RetailerLocation: BerkshireRole: Airwatch Infrastructure EngineerStart: ASAPDuration: 6 month contractWe are looking for an Airwatch Engineer to join the team to manage, maintain...
Client: Leading UK Retailer
Role: Airwatch Infrastructure Engineer
Duration: 6 month contract
We are looking for an Airwatch Engineer to join the team to manage, maintain and support our Client's Airwatch environments. This position is based within the Infrastructure and Security - End User Compute Team (EUC) part of the IT department. The team are responsible for the strategy, design, development and support of End User Computing for their Head Office, distribution and branch sites.
- Provide ongoing operational support including operating system releases, upgrades and service pack installations, bug fixes, security updates and any system change activities.
- Accountable for the setup, configuration and support of mobile devices such as iPads, iPhones, Android devices etc. and management and deployment of VMware AirWatch Mobile Device Management
- Provide 3rd line support for our Airwatch service to the Service Desk
- Provide clear, concise and well timed communications to our customers to notify them of upcoming change or issues with service
- Collaborate with other Partnership IT teams to leverage best practices and identify resolutions to issues and solutions
- Deliver routine maintenance, upgrade and/or replacement to minimise the impact on the users
- Understanding of and configuring the Android and iOS mobile Operating System
- Practical experience of Enterprise-wide Mobile Device Management, preferably AirWatch
- Understanding of the concepts of, configuring of, and product-level testing of secure networking technologies including but not limited to: Virtual Private Networks (VPN), Digital Certificates, Access Point Names (APN), TCP/IP, Firewalls, Wi-Fi
- The ability to troubleshoot and logically problem solve
- Experience of working at 3rd line support
- Experience of implementing new software/functionality within a secure environment
- Ability to document build and configuration
- Experience of working in the Retail sector
- Knowledge of SCCM and packaging applications
- Scripting experience (Powershell, VBScript, Batch Files)
- ITSM knowledge including the ITIL framework
Please apply for this position below!
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.