Facilities manager contractYou will be working with a well-established company within their vertical, with state of the art facilities, based in Bristol. The company is...
Facilities manager - contract
You will be working with a well-established company within their vertical, with state of the art facilities, based in Bristol. The company is currently recruiting for a Facilities Manager, with experience in facility modification work packages and plant & equipment relocation projects.
- Compile Room Data Sheets (RDS), Capability Data Sheets (CDS) and relevant specifications by liaising with the relevant customers and stakeholders
- Support the planning, allocating, spend of the Facility Modification budget, analysing spend, and reducing it as possible
- Experience specifying and managing constructions works and or building modifications
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to build relationships at all levels with external and internal stakeholders
The opportunity of working with a globally recognised company in Bristol. The rate is competitive, and the facilities are state of the art.
For the Opportunity to apply for this role and further information, please contact Liam Fraser at or by telephone, 01329 227 016.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.