We're looking to recruit a Mobile multi skilled engineer(Gas) for a permanent role covering Edinburgh and surrounding area.DutiesCarry out planned maintenance to a variety of...
SEMD Project Engineer x 3
Carbon60 are currently looking to recruit a SEMD Project Engineer (Security Systems) to work on a large scale Utilities project across the South of England and London.
This position is working for a well know Industrial Automation company based in Reading with a dedicated SEMD Division to service all security measure needed for secure water treatment sites, this would include CCTV, access control, perimeter fencing and intruder alarms.
The role of the SEMD Project engineer will revolve around the management of sub-contractors through the design, construction and hand over stages.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a friendly established team where your knowledge and experience would be valued and you can bring your ideas to the table.
A SSSTS (Site Supervision Training Scheme) certification will be required as travel to sites would be included in this position
The systems that will be installed are Genetic and Lenel so previous experience working with these systems is highly advantageous.
- Complete the relevant service paperwork as provided. Escalation of any technical issues by form of a technical report documents and following up by the coordination of any return visits with the technical team.
- Resolve any issues/problems such as unrectified faults, return visits or parts required will be notified by telephone to the project manager prior to leaving site.
- Feedback any relevant information to ensure problems encountered are dealt with so as not to reoccur, and areas where service and maintenance have gone particularly well are also to be highlighted.
- Planning and co-ordination sub-contract resource.
- Solid understanding of access control, CCTV and intruder alarms.
- Ability and experience of managing groups of subcontractors.
- Knowledge of Genetic and Lenel systems.
- SC cleared or able to gain security clearance.
- Drivers Licence.
This SEMD Position can be on either a contract basis (long term) or permanent basis.
If you are an experience Security Engineer and you are looking for a new challenge this could be for you, interviews will be held shortly so apply now or contact the Carbon60 Automation team.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.