Are you a 'Materials Laboratory Engineer' looking for exciting new opportunities in Stevenage, Hertfordshire?If so we have a full-time, 6-month contract role available with a...
Engine Workshop Technician Basel, Switzerland
Carbon60 have an exciting new position for an Engine Workshop Technician to work in a permanent position based in Basel, Switzerland.
In order to reinforce the Engine Workshop in Basel, Switzerland we are currently looking for an Engine Workshop Technician to be responsible for performance and maintenance tasks to meet requirements as set by the company. This will include Line Replacement Unit changes, repair and modifications on aircraft engines and Auxiliary Power Unit.
- Perform routine maintenance checks, including LRU changes, repair, and modifications on aircraft engines and APU's in accordance with aircraft and engine/APU manuals, JBSL procedures under supervision and recommendation of superior
- Perform paperwork and documentation of performed tasks
- Clean and maintain work area by 5S and good housekeeping standards
- Maintain tools, use equipment and machines in accordance with internal regulations
- Follow and apply health and safety regulations
- Work as a part of a team under the advice of the superior
- Acquisition of all levels of tasks as a JBSL Engine Mechanic (or similar company)
- Technical Mechanical apprenticeship completed with appropriate educational qualification
- Understanding of industry rules, health and safety regulations
- Able to read and interpret technical manuals and a know-how in cloud computing
- Basic level of computer skills
- General knowledge on diverse professional/technical activities
- Fluent in English (other languages is a plus)
- Ability to work and carry out maintenance tasks without constant supervision
- Team player, self-motivated and have the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to learn with an interest to grow in the job
Conditions and benefits
- 42.5 hours per week
- Overtime, when available
- Competitive Monthly Salary (paid 13 times over 12 months)
- Health insurances
- Accident Insurance
- 25 Days paid Holiday
- Live in France, Switzerland or Germany (EU Citizens only)
- Shift allowance
For more information regarding the Engine Workshop Technician Permanent position based in Basel, Switzerland please apply via website or call Carbon60 Exeter on 01392 420613.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.