Are you looking for a 3 month contract?HNC or equivalent qualification in a construction or building relatedsubject plus sufficient practical experience. .OrEquivalent knowledge and skill...
Senior Technician responsible for carrying out engine disassembly, engine movements and associated engineering tasks based in South Wales.
You will assist the Operations Manager to ensure the Workshop tasks are completed on time and the general tidiness of the work areas are maintained.
Responsibilities for Senior Technician:
- Suggest and implement amendments to disassembly procedures
- Advise and assist in controlling Engine movements
- Lead the disassembly process and maintain safe working practices
- Maintain the correct storage and disposal of waste oil & fuels
- Using the OEM maintenance manuals, create task cards for new tasks and new engine types.
- Induct and identify engines designated for disassembly and create work-scopes
Experience of a Senior Technician:
- Recognised Engineering apprenticeship or relevant industry experience.
- Experience of working in an Aviation Workshop environment.
- Experience with RB211-524, CFM and Pratt & Whitney
- Forklift Truck Licence
Occasional travel and liaison with external agencies may be required, you must be able to conduct yourself in a professional manner and have excellent communication skills to maintain key relationships.
For more information and a confidential discussion please call Sheryl Richards now on 01329 227031 or send your CV direct
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.