Are you a 'Mechanical Assembly Technician' looking for exciting new opportunities in Portsmouth, Hampshire? If so we have a full-time, 6-month contract role available with...
Assembly Team Leader
Carbon60 are currently recruiting for an Assembly Team Leader to join a large engineering business based in Bristol.
The Assembly Team Leader will work from a Bristol based site and will be responsible for leading a team of operators.
The Assembly Cell Leader will also be responsible for ensuring labour and equipment is being used effectively to deliver high quality products.
- Plan labour for factory, raising any resource concerns to management
- Run productivity measures weekly to determine performance
- Booking output from the production lines
- Lead, motivate and inspire the production operators
- Managing operator/team performance, setting objectives and holding reviews
- Produce and implement training development plans for the team
- Authorise operator holidays and other absences, ensure adequate staffing levels are maintained
- Ensure quality targets are met, leading root cause analysis where relevant to prevent reoccurrence of issues
- Assist with continuous improvement of manufacturing methods/processes
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to influence others and lead a team
- Understanding Health & safety requirements within the workplace
- Demonstrable experience of continuous improvement and lean principles
- Strong numerical skills
- Strong problem solving skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a large and growing manufacturing business, which offers training and progression. For more information, please call Ben Hastings at Carbon60. 01329 227 002.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.