Client: Leading UK RetailerPosition: Finance Marketing ManagerLocation: Central LondonDuration: 3 month contractI am looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to work within our Client's Financial...
Client: Leading UK Aviation Business
Role: Intervention Manager
Location: West London
Duration: 8 months approx
We're urgently looking for an Intervention Manager to communicate the Intervention plans (aims, aspirations and plans), driving understanding and engagement across operating companies, stakeholders and suppliers.
- Leadership, at a senior level, with a proven ability to influence and persuade across a complex organisation.
- Business partnering, working as a valued partner with senior stakeholders across a diverse operation.
- Proven track record of strong commercial acumen to evaluate suppliers, managing the full tender and service provision process.
- Significant experience of supplier management and of building effective relationships, through a business partnering approach, while ensuring service levels are maintained.
- Proven expertise of leading interventions, with experience of managing, developing and improving complex services.
If you feel you're a suitable fit for this position then please apply below!
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.