Test Engineer Our client is a leading developer of systems and products used in the maritime defence sector. They are looking to recruit engineers into...
Our client is a leading developer of systems and products used in the maritime defence sector. They are looking to recruit engineers into their Test team to run verification and validation activities on these systems.
Working with internal and external contacts you'll:
- Specify, run and report V&V activities for control systems (including Hardware Qualification and Software functionality)
- Produce V&V documentation in accordance with company/customer procedures
- Be aware of and comply with Company Standards of Conduct and all relevant statutory requirements
- Travel to customer sites in the UK and overseas when required
- Carry out any other reasonable management request
Required skills & Experience:
- Degree, HND, HNC or equivalent in Electrical/Electronic engineering or a related discipline e.g. control engineering, systems engineering
- Work within a team environment, as well as independently.
- Software testing of complex PLC based systems
- Fault diagnostics
- Planning & conducting hardware qualification tests
- Experience of Verification & Validation activities within Systems Engineering lifecycle
- Technical documentation, produced a high standard
- Test specification development
- Be a self-starter to execute a variety of project functions efficiently and professionally
- Ship's Machinery Control & Platform Management Systems experience
- Commercial or Military Marine Engineering
- Allen Bradley PLC understanding
- PLC Code Development
- Understanding of SCRUM / Agile Software methodologies
- HMI /SCADA Software Development
- Software Configuration Control
- Understanding of PC Hardware and PLC Hardware, Ethernet Networks
- Conducting and reporting Factory Acceptance Testing
- Presentation Skills
- MS Access, Excel, Word, Visio
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading developer in their field. Please contact Faye Jackson on 01329 227015 or 07867 143608 for further information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.