Are you a 'Materials Laboratory Engineer' looking for exciting new opportunities in Stevenage, Hertfordshire?If so we have a full-time, 6-month contract role available with a...
Aircraft Technician (Gulfstream/Embraer)Basel, Switzerland
Carbon60 have an exciting new position for an Aircraft Mechanical Technician to reinforce the Gulfstream/Embraer Maintenance team in Basel, Switzerland
Overall job purpose is to carry out maintenance tasks on aircrafts in accordance with company procedures, authority regulations and customer requirements, under the instructions and supervision of the Leader Technicians and/or Supervisor Aircraft Operations.
- Work under the instructions and supervision of the Leader Technicians and/or Supervisor Aircraft Operations
- Follow the work distribution defined by the Leader Technicians and have responsibility for the work performed on the aircraft and the hours allocated per task
- Work according to the processes and defined project plan(s) in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensure that any defect found on the aircraft is reported to the Leader Technicians and/or Supervisor Aircraft Operations
- Ensure that worked job cards are stamped and completed on a daily basis according to the procedures
- Return the worked job cards to the Aircraft White Board and make sure the Leader Technicians and/or the Supervisor Aircraft Operations is informed in case further work is required
- Respect the defined channels of communication as instructed by the Supervisor Aircraft Operations
- Assist co-workers as instructed by the Supervisor Aircraft Operations
- When workload requires or upon Leader Technicians and/or Supervisor Aircraft Operation request, assist in other work tasks to ensure the department's goals are met
Conditions and benefits
- 42.5 hours per week
- Overtime, when available
- Monthly Salary (paid 13 times over 12 months)
- Health insurances
- Accident Insurance
- 25 Days paid Holiday
- Live in France, Switzerland or Germany
- Shift allowance
- Plus many more
- Mechanical/ technical apprenticeship or technical certificate in the aviation environment, with a minimum of two years' experience as an Aircraft Mechanic; previous experience on Gulfstream/Embraer
- Ability to read and understand Aircraft Maintenance Manuals
- PC literate with MS packages
- Good English knowledge (written and spoken); any other language is beneficial
- Ability to work under supervision
- Team player and self-motivated
- Ability to learn, interested to grow in the job
For more information please contact Carbon60 Exeter (01392 420613) or apply via website.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.