Inventory Controller Aerospace 12 months initial (extensions likely) Location: Brize Norton Our client, a major and internationally operating Aerospace & Defence Company are currently...
Inventory Controller - Aerospace
12 months initial (extensions likely)
Location: Brize Norton
Our client, a major and internationally operating Aerospace & Defence Company are currently looking for an experienced Inventory controller to join their team in Brize Norton.
The company Material Support Services organisation (TASKSM) is accountable for the delivery of material support services in the UK for Military aircraft. The organisation is accountable for the preparation and delivery of the end-to-end material support services contracted by the UK MOD.
The Inventory controller will be accountable operationally to the operations management team and functionally to the Head of Material Support Services but will also offer support to other senior managers within the Material Support Services organisation.
As an Inventory Controller you will be able to demonstrate some or all of the following skills and competencies, on completion of relevant training to aid progression;
- Logistic or Inventory management experience
- Experience of a customer facing role in either a military or civilian aviation environment
- Good computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of a QMS system for logistics operations and regulatory requirements for control of inventory
- Flexibility and a willingness to learn new skills, as part of a multi-task team
- Able to work within a procedural and process driven working environment
- Able to work to deadlines and deliver to high standards
- Self-starter and able to work on own initiative
- Able to demonstrate and maintain standards & practices
- You should be able demonstrate tenacity and drive to ensure Material Support from Central is delivered within the contracted timescales.
- You should be a good team worker with a strong logistical or inventory background who is clearly focused on achieving the input/output whilst at the same time maintaining regulatory integrity.
Good working knowledge of SAP CRM system would be highly beneficial
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.