Operations/Production Manager South WalesEstablished for over 40 years, this manufacturer who are continually breaking into new markets and are experts in their field and who...
Are you an experienced Planning Manager with a wealth of IT experience?
Are you looking for a new role and hold a planning professional qualification?
If the answer is yes then we want to hear from you.
Our client is looking for a Planning Technical Support & Business Manager to join the team. The role is to effectively act within this field in a multi-disciplinary place and infrastructure public sector service provider. You will be Direct Management of 5 Technical Support Officers and a Planning Technician.
- To lead, motivate, manage and organise the technical support function within the Development Management service ensuring the operational needs of the Service and its customers are met.
- supporting all work associated with service planning, business improvement, systems development, staff recruitment & retention and budget oversight for the Service Area, in order to support the Service Director and the senior management team to deliver their objectives in a controlled and co-ordinated fashion.
The successful candidate will require:
- Relevant town planning professional qualification or equivalent verifiable experience and training in planning.
- In-depth and up to date knowledge of Planning Applications and legislation, and other associated statutory and regulatory requirements such as GDPR, FOI, DPA etc
- Some knowledge of Planning Regulations, Land Searches, Appeals and Inquiry procedures
- Demonstrable knowledge of financial/ business management e.g. costing, overheads, project appraisals, resource planning and analysis.
For further information please contact Nikki on 01296 311420 or apply online
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.