Field Service EngineerWe are currently looking for Field Service Engineers and Workshop Engineers for a prestigious national client who have an unsurpassed reputation in their...
Technical Services Co-ordinator
Carbon60 are currently recruiting for a Technical Services Co-ordinator to join a large manufacturing and engineering business based in Bedfordshire.
The main purpose of the Technical Services Co-ordinator will be to maintain key customer contact by providing technical product support.
- Provide technical support/guidance to customers on products and orders
- Ensure detailed specifications and information is passed to the Laboratory team
- Complete Colour matching processes for customer requirements
- Carry out relevant laboratory activities needed
- Use various lab equipment, test procedures and processes to carry out routine testing
- Complete additional lab duties such as sample requests
- Produce analytical data in reports
- Gain knowledge of technology/products via training and relevant courses
- Maintain relationships with existing Customers and build rapport with new technical contacts
Relevant Education, Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in relevant Physical Sciences or related qualifications
- Proven analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Previous Industrial experience
- Direct Customer Interaction or experience with customer complaints
- Experience with project management, product and process design
This is an excellent opportunity to join a large and innovative manufacturing business. Product training is also available if required. For more information, please contact Ben Hastings at Carbon60. 01329 227 002.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.