Project Engineering Manager (Technical Manager) Newport, South Wales6 months initial Extensions possible and likely37 hours per week (Basic) Adhoc overtime may be required The Project...
Carbon60 are actively seeking a Materials Handler to work for a healthcare production company based in Cardiff on a contract basis.
Key responsibilities/essential functions include:
- Perform physical movement of materials from one area to another using handcarts or fork lifts
- Physically and systemically receive/issue individual material requisitions from internal and external departments Quantifies and verifies cycle count
- Process material against purchase orders and work orders using electronic material management system
- Work with appropriate logistics and production personnel to resolve/prevent shortages
- Perform cycle audits and physical inventory per schedule.
- Help reconcile inventory discrepancies and report discrepancies to Supervisor
- Comply with EHS & Quality System regulations and policies
- Read and follow work instructions and bills of materials
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
- Demonstrate ability to read, write and speak in local language
- Proficient in basic mathematics
- Ability to communicate well and work with others
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to consistently lift
It's a shift pattern alternating between the following:
Monday to Thursday: 5.50am-2pm and Friday 5.50am-1pm
Monday to Thursday: 1:50pm-10pm and Friday 12:50pm-8pm
If you are interested in hearing more details, please feel free to contact me on <mailto:> or on 01329 227 030 to discuss further.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.