Health, Safety & Environmental ManagerBristolCarbon60 are currently recruiting for a HSE Manager to lead, improve and oversee all Health, Safety & Environmental related matters at...
We have several positions available for a Materials handler / Forklift Truck driver in Cardiff. These roles are paying up to £9.84 per hour as basic, with very attractive overtime rates.
This would be full-time and for 6months initially - however there are very good chances of your contract being extended or being converted to permanent if everything works out.
Executes the receiving, storing, using, staging and distribution of materials required for assembly of product.
Key responsibilities/essential functions include:
- Perform physical movement of materials from one area to another using handcarts or forklifts (Reach and counterbalance)
- Physically and systemically receive/issue individual material requisitions from internal and external departments
- Quantifies and verifies cycle count
- Process material against purchase orders and work orders using electronic material management system
- Work with appropriate logistics and production personnel to resolve/prevent shortages
- Perform cycle audits and physical inventory per schedule.
- Help reconcile inventory discrepancies and report discrepancies to Supervisor
- Comply with EHS & Quality System regulations and policies
- Read and follow work instructions and bills of materials
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
- Demonstrate ability to read, write and speak in local language
- Proficient in basic mathematics
- Ability to communicate well and work with others
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to consistently lift
Candidates holding Reach and/or counterbalance licenses would be preferable.
It's a shift pattern alternating between the following:
Monday to Thursday: 5.50am-2pm and Friday 5.50am-1pm
Monday to Thursday: 1:50pm-10pm and Friday 12:50pm-8pm
If these Material handler / FLT positions, based in Cardiff are of interest - please apply to this advert to be considered
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.