Programme Manager Our client is a leading developer of systems and products in the Defence and Commercial marine sectors. They are looking for a high...
Our client is a leading developer of systems and products in the Defence and Commercial marine sectors. They are looking for a high performing Programme Manager for one of our Defence programmes. This is a challenging and complex development programme that will involve extensive communication and interfacing with Customers, internal stakeholders, including the senior management team. As such we require excellent interpersonal skills and high levels of consistent performance.
Key responsibilities include:
- Direct/Deliver all phases of the program from Bid through contract start- up & completion.
- Key interface to the external customer.
- Participate in the negotiation of contracts, subcontracts and contract changes.
- Establishing milestones, and monitoring adherence to contract requirements, master plans, schedules and budgets.
- Identify program specific issues and manage solutions.
- To be aware of and comply with Company Standards of Conduct and all relevant statutory requirements
- To carry out any other reasonable management request
The successful candidate will have demonstrable skills in building strong relationships and experienced in having accountability for continued development and execution of a growth strategy, business capture and the management of existing business along with financial performance and customer satisfaction.
Required skills and experience:
- Successful delivery of a development programme for complex / high value / long term project
- Has demonstrated best practice in execution of successful system sustainment and the leadership and skills that have delivered success.
- Proven leadership Experience
- UK Passport holder, no dual nationalities, SC Security Clearable
- Translate and present complex technical concepts to management & customers, as presentations or written media.
- Project scheduling
- Competent in the use of MS office and MS project
- Risk management
- Naval market systems experience ideal but not essential
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.