Do you have previous compliants experience?To lead on the development and delivery of the council's Information Governance strategy, assessing risk and ensuring the use of...
Do you have previous compliants experience?
To lead on the development and delivery of the council's Information Governance strategy, assessing risk and ensuring the use of good judgement and early intervention in escalating areas of concern to customers, partners and the organisation. This post is key to ensuring Directors and Senior Managers, are aware of abide by statutory responsibilities for information governance and statutory complaints.
To provide effective leadership and develop a high performing responsible for the operational management of the following service areas, ensuring compliance with legislation and local policies:
- Corporate Complaints.
- Children's & Adults Complaints.
- MP and Member Enquiries.
- Freedom of Information and European Information Regulations.
- Data Protection and European General Data Protection Regulations.
- Information Governance Best Practice.
- Providing advice, guidance, training and support to all staff across the council.
- Feedback and compliments from members of the public.
- The council Publication Scheme and associated legislation.To be the statutory manager for Children's Complaints, act as the delegated, operational Data Officer for compliance with EGDPR and lead on the responses to requests from the Local Government Ombudsman, Information Commissioner and Housing Ombudsman.
For further information please call nikki on 01296 311420
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.