Customer account executiveSet just off the motorway, it's extremely easy to get there and you won't get caught in any town traffic getting there! Globally...
Customer account executive
Set just off the motorway, it's extremely easy to get there and you won't get caught in any town traffic getting there! Globally recognised company within the aviation industry. The company repair avionic components.
To manage and develop assigned customer accounts. Be the internal focal point and provide interaction between the customer accounts and the company. Provide high quality customer service. Negotiate customer pricing and commercial terms. Review customer sales margins and propose re-pricing where necessary.
37 hour working week, usually Mon-Thurs 9.00-5.00, Fri 9.00 - 4.30, with 30 minute lunch
- Manage and develop assigned customer accounts in conjunction with Sales Managers. Collate and present analytical data covering account performance and future potential.
- Negotiate customer pricing and commercial terms in line with company guidelines and profit margin expectations in conjunction with Customer Services Team Leader, Head of Operations and Managing Director, as necessary.
- Working closely with Purchasing, gain spare parts pricing and delivery information where necessary.
- Maintain and improve TAT (turn-around-time), quality and cost effectiveness.
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Defined Contribution Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Staff canteen
- Onsite ParkingFor the Opportunity to apply for this role and further information, please contact Liam Fraser at or by telephone, 01329 227 016.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.