Role: Mechanical Engineer (Facilities)Location: SE5Contract: PermanentClientMy client is obne of the leading providers of facilities management within the UK. Looking for an experienced mechanical engineer...
Role: Mechanical Engineer (Facilities)
My client is obne of the leading providers of facilities management within the UK. Looking for an experienced mechanical engineer to work in South East London on a shift rotation
- Servicing and maintaining all critical plant: AHU's, Boilers, Chillers, Pumps,Pressurisation units
- All building services (mechanical) installs ,repairs and maintenance of sanitary ware and associated fittings , piping, valves
- All BMS operations and servicing and repair of BMS controlled plant - FCUs ,CAV's VAV's(actuators ,valves) dampers, vents and all critical plant.
- Reactive tasks and PPM's
- Working shift rotation to include weekends
- You will have experience of working in a hospital
- NVQ Level 2 Mechanical Plumbing Engineer
- HVAC and Mechanical Plant experience
- Smart and well presented
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.