An opportunity for a Supply Officer to join one of the world's leading Aerospace companies based in Farnborough, Hampshire initially on a 6 month contract....
An opportunity for a Supply Officer to join one of the world's leading Aerospace companies based in Farnborough, Hampshire initially on a 6 month contract. The role of Supply Officer will be part of the HAPS (High Altitude Pseudo-Satellite) team.
The Supply Office will be based in Farnborough, Hampshire and will be actively involved in the management of material flows in order to ensure that outsourced and purchased products are delivered on time, quality and cost to satisfy customers and launch first level of corrective and preventative actions.
The role of Supply Officer is varied and will include:-
- Place Purchase Orders according to the purchase request on behalf of the commodity.
- Obtain and maintain data within the ERP system
- Act as focal point towards the supplier for operational activities
- Active monitoring and control of suppliers
- Ensure compliance with Export regulations for all deliverables from suppliers on a daily basis.
Knowledge of the following would be advantageous:-
- Proven experience within a purchasing or buying environment.
- CIPS Qualified
- Managing performance reviews suppliers
- Supply chain fundamentals
- Knowledge of SAP
The successful candidate will be CIPS Qualified.
If you are a CIPS Qualified Supply Officer with practical knowledge of supply chain fundamentals and would like to work for one of the world's leading Aerospace companies, please apply on-line.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.