Vehicle Technician Honiton Area, DevonCarbon60 have a new exciting opportunity for a number of Vehicle Technicians to work on a permanent basis based in the...
Honiton Area, Devon
Carbon60 have a new exciting opportunity for a number of Vehicle Technicians to work on a permanent basis based in the Honiton Area, Devon.
As a Vehicle Technician you will be working for a company who design and manufacture vehicles for the Ministry of Defence. Working in the Vehicle Workshop, you will be an integral part of the team creating high spec, multi-terrain vehicles used for defence, marine and rescue services.
Duties and Responsibilities of the role include;
- To follow detailed work instructions and technical drawings relating to vehicle manufacture, repair and assembly. Including carrying out servicing, inspection, maintenance and diagnostics of the company's products
- To be quality driven and ensure all relevant documentation is completed correctly and in a timely manner, ensuring tasks are completed in a timely manner and in accordance with relevant procedures.
- To maintain all tools and equipment in a clean and usable condition; return tools and equipment to the appropriate storage area(s) when not being used. Report defects or damage to the Workshop Manager.
- To ensure all company health & safety and environmental policies and standards are adhered to at all times.
- To carry out any other duties as required by the company.
Required Skills and Experience;
- Excellent literacy & numeracy skills
- NVQ level 3 in motor vehicle repairs or recognised equivalent
- Excellent communication, teamwork and documentation skills
Required Personal Attributes
- Be able to work with and without supervision and communicate with all levels of management.
- Be aware of time pressures, while ensuring that the appropriate levels of quality and documentation are delivered.
- Be able to demonstrate excellent customer services and care and be flexible and adaptable to support the nature of work undertaken by the company.
Summary of role details:
- Start - ASAP
- Length - Permanent Position
- Hours - Base hours of 40 per week
- Shift - Monday - Friday
- Salary - £Negotiable per annum DOE
- Location - Honiton Area, Devon
Due to the location of the role, the successful candidates must have access to their own transport.
The successful candidates must complete Baseline Personal Security Standard on conditional offer.
Company Benefits Include;
- Above average holidays (UK)
- Personal development/training opportunities
- Competitive pension scheme, Onsite Pension & Financial Advice
- Cycle Scheme
- Long service recognition
- Travel & Secondment Opportunities
- Plus many other benefits!
For more information regarding the permanent Vehicle Technician based in the Honiton Area, Devon please call Carbon60 Exeter on 01392 420613 or apply via website.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.