We are looking for an Electronic Test Technician to carry out Tests on assembled electronic equipment used in the oil and gas sector. The Test...
We are looking for an Electronic Test Technician to carry out Tests on assembled electronic equipment used in the oil and gas sector. The Test Technician will use standard test tools (Oscilloscopes and Multimeters) to carry out testing on all electronic equipment.
The Electronic Test Technician will carry out pre-defined test processes for downhole equipment per a laid-out test procedure & record test data using online test results system for each individual tool. This can entail trouble shooting and problem solving of the results, carrying out remedial work for the tools to regain their test parameters.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Fault find to component level on PCBs using related equipment, e.g. Oscilloscope, etc.
· Reading, understanding & interpretation of electrical circuit diagrams
· Working with 5VDC up to 500VAC (3 phase)
· PC literate
· Testing of equipment including Electrical safety checks e.g. Megger & flash testing · Reading, understanding & interpretation of electrical circuit diagrams
· Good communicator at all levels
· A team player
· Flexible approach to extra working hours to achieve production targets
· Ability to learn and take on new skills
· Work to quality standards i.e. ISO/QS9000
· To be proactive in ensuring that health and safety is priority including both company employees and those of the suppliers & customers.
Knowledge & Experience:
· Electronic based apprenticeship, HNC qualification or equivalent experience
· Previous electronics test experience essential
· PC literate Accountabilities:
· To be able to work with minimal supervision
· Ensure time taken is accurately recorded using ERP system.
· Comply with company rules and procedures.
· Able to work on own initiative, to meet agreed objectives in a timely manner.
Much more information about this role is available by contacting Carbon60 on 01329 227037
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.