Job Title: Occupational Health Nurse Advisor (Night Shift) Location: BroughtonHours: 8:00am 5:00pmSalary: £17.58 £20.32 p/h + Shift AllowanceContract: 26 months An exciting opportunity...
Job Title: Occupational Health Nurse Advisor (Night Shift)
Hours: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Salary: £17.58 - £20.32 p/h + Shift Allowance
Contract: 26 months
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Occupation Health Nurse Advisor to come and work for the Broughton Team!
- Complete comprehensive functional, capability assessments on employees referred by the line manager
- Perform the required health surveillance results in line with department procedure / policy
- Responding to any injured / unwell employee
- Participate in development of health promotion programmes
- Document accidents and forward to appropriate persons
What we are looking for?
- Registered general nurse level 1,12
- Qualification in Occupational Health
- NEBOSH certificate desirable (not essential)
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience in Occupational Health Nursing
- Hard arm vibration assessor certificate (desirable)
- Industrial Audiometry/Spirometry certificate and other specialist skills desirable
If you are interested in this role then please 'Apply' or contact Jordan on 01296 311423 to discuss the role further
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.