Title: Real-Time Simulations/Hardware in the Loop EngineerSalary: £45.00 p/hLocation: StevenageHours: 8:00am 5:00pmContract: 12 months An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Real-Time Simulations/Hardware in...
Title: Real-Time Simulations/Hardware in the Loop Engineer
Salary: £45.00 p/h
Hours: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Contract: 12 months
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Real-Time Simulations/Hardware in the Loop Engineer to join the Stevenage team!
- Verification of the guidance navigation and control algorithms and performance in closed loop
- Development and validation of the on-board SW and AIT procedures
- Validation of the spacecraft functional chains and subsystems HW/SW interfaces during the AIT campaigns
What we are looking for?
- 2 - 5 years' experience within hardware in the loop or Real-Time simulations
- Working with legacy software
- Version control (branching, merging, vendor branch)
- Hardware / Software integrator
- Experience/understanding complex software design/architecture
If you are interested in this position please 'Apply' or contact Jordan on 01296 311423 to discuss the role further.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.