Supply Officer Aerospace Are you are procurement professional looking for a contract position within the Aerospace industry?Our client, a major Aerospace & Defence company...
Supply Officer - Aerospace
Are you are procurement professional looking for a contract position within the Aerospace industry?
Our client, a major Aerospace & Defence company are currently looking for an experienced supply officer / Purchaser / Buyer to join one of their critical projects teams in Farnborough.
This role will be supporting a state of the art technology project to be released in 2019.
Details of the role:
Place Purchase Orders according to the Purchase Request on behalf of the commodity.
Actively involved in the management of the material flows in order to ensure that outsourced and purchased products are delivered on time, quality and cost to satisfy customers and launch first level of corrective and preventive actions. Manage inventory and order management expressed with the suppliers.
Job Requirements & Skills:
- Check & ensure the execution of the order. Ensure daily monitoring of the Supplier delivery
- Obtain & Maintain Data related to the PO into the ERP system
- Work with Accounts Payable department to ensure timely supplier payment
- Act as focal point towards the supplier for operational activities
- Active Monitoring & Control of Suppliers
- Manage Supplier operational performance and drive necessary collaboration as far as necessary
- Manage performance reviews with the Suppliers based on Vendor Review Boards outputs, support working towards team OQOT KPIs
- Ensure compliance with Export regulations for all deliverables from Suppliers, on a day to day basis
- Proven purchasing/buying competency
- MRP/ SAP, forecasts and exceptions
- Procured Products/Services Risk Management
- Supply Chain Quality & Improvement
- Support new products/services introduction
- Compliance requirements
Certified CIPS qualification would be beneficial
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.