Operator (Hand Assembly)
Primary Purpose of the Position
- Perform repair of printed circuit board assemblies.
- Perform BGA repair.
- Hand solder components per specifications.
- Operate equipment such as De-solder, Hot Air Pencil etc.
- Assist, as required, with the operations in other areas.
- Uses AOI, SAP, Aegis, Agile, Microscope to verify part placement, and orientation.
- Manually align parts before soldering, perform post re-flow inspection, and touch-up.
- Maintains general cleanliness of the SMT Production area and equipment.
- Maintain compliance with PCBA / product build and test processes (incl. IPC-A-610 Class 3; J-STD-001, IPC-7711 / IPC-7721 and all relevant site Certifications).
- Good, all-round education.
- Numerate and able to read technical drawings / work instructions / process instructions & routings.
- Competent in use of MRP and ERP systems (including use of SAP).
- Clear understanding of modern electronic circuit card and system assembly techniques.
- Flexible and able to work to timescales within a busy manufacturing environment
- Ability to work on their own initiative and as part of an integrated team.
- Excellent communication skills across all levels (written & oral).
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.