Operator SMTKey Responsibilities Set-up and operate SMT assembly lines (to include solder paste, SMT placement, reflow and inspection).Pick and kit materials to SMT machine feeders...
Hand Assembly Operative for a Defence company based in Towcester
- Perform repair of printed circuit board assemblies.
- Perform BGA repair.
- Hand solder components per specifications.
- Operate equipment such as De-solder, Hot Air Pencil etc.
- Assist, as required, with the operations in other areas.
- Manually align parts before soldering, perform post re-flow inspection, and touch-up.
- Maintains general cleanliness of the SMT Production area and equipment.
- Knowledge of electronic assembly
- Soldering skills
- Good level of manual dexterity
- Used to working in a manufacturing environment and to a high level of detail
- IPC -610 would be advantageous, this is not essential as training will be provided.
You will be required to undertake a Basic Level security check.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.