Operator SMTKey Responsibilities Set-up and operate SMT assembly lines (to include solder paste, SMT placement, reflow and inspection).Pick and kit materials to SMT machine feeders...
Operator - SMT
- Set-up and operate SMT assembly lines (to include solder paste, SMT placement, reflow and inspection).
- Pick and kit materials to SMT machine feeders (Siemens pick and place machines), de-kitting at end builds.
- Monitor machine spit-out and report variances (engage Enginering as required).
- On line component identification / verification when reels are changed over.
- Physical count and reconciliation of materials in support of stock checks and kitting activity.
- Support first-of build / inspection at the start-up of each new build.
- Ensure SAP build, inspection and routing records and activities are accurate / maintained and up to date.
- Ensure efficient and controlled transition of Quality assured products to hand assembly.
- Maintain compliance with PCBA / product build and test processes (incl. IPC-A-610 Class 3; J-STD-001 and all relevant site Certifications).
- Good, all-round education.
- Experience of kitting to Surface Mount 'pick and place' machines, preferably Siemens.
- Numerate and able to read technical drawings / work instructions / process instructions & routings.
- Competent in use of MRP and ERP systems (including use of SAP).
- Clear understanding of modern electronic circuit card and system assembly techniques.
- Flexible and able to work to timescales within a busy manufacturing environment
- Ability to work on their own initiative and as part of an integrated team.
- Excellent communication skills across all levels (written & oral).
- Must be able to attain UK SC level clearanceRole
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.