Successful candidates for this role will be required to work the following shift pattern: Monday Thursday, 3pm 11pm, Friday, 2pm 10pm. Primary Purpose of the...
Successful candidates for this role will be required to work the following shift pattern: Monday - Thursday, 3pm - 11pm, Friday, 2pm - 10pm.
Primary Purpose of the Position
- Set-up and operate SMT assembly lines (to include solder paste, SMT placement, reflow & inspection).
- Pick, kit materials to SMT machine feeders (Siemens pick & place machines), de-kitting at end builds.
- Monitor machine spit-out and report variances (engage Enginering as required).
- On line component identification / verification when reels are changed over.
- Physical count and reconciliation of materials in support of stock checks and kitting activity.
- Support first-of build / inspection at the start-up of each new build.
- Ensure SAP build, inspection, routing records & activities are accurate / maintained and up to date.
- Ensure efficient and controlled transition of Quality assured products to hand assembly.
- Maintain compliance with PCBA / product build and test processes (incl. IPC-A-610 Class 3; J-STD-001 and all relevant site Certifications).
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.