Quality ControllerCardiffContract We are actively seeking a Quality Controller for a healthcare company based in Cardiff on a contract basis. Required Qualifications:Attention to details, and...
We are actively seeking a Quality Controller for a healthcare company based in Cardiff on a contract basis.
- Attention to details, and effective cross team communication.
- Knowledge and understanding of acceptance activity for incoming, in-process, and final inspection requirements associated with this job to ensure materials or products conformance to their specification and out of specification items are properly handled.
- Good English speaking and writing skills
- Ability to evaluate the impact of actions on the business and our customers
- Ability to manage multiple priorities under tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to bring assignments to a successful completion
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Strong technical background
- Strong influencing skills
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
If you are interested in hearing more details, please feel free to contact Dan Purnell on 01329 227 030 or at
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.