Assembly of products (to include mechanics, sub-assemblies and system build) across hand assembly; configuration; mechanical assembly; system build. Set up and / or kit material...
- Assembly of products (to include mechanics, sub-assemblies and system build) across hand assembly; configuration; mechanical assembly; system build.
- Set up and / or kit material to assigned assembly stages as required.
- Physical count and reconciliation of materials in support of stock checks and kitting activity.
- Support first-of build / inspection at the start-up of each new build
- Component identification & verification within the assigned manufacture area or process.
- Ensure SAP build, inspection, routing records and activities are accurate / maintained and up to date
- Ensure efficient and controlled transition of Quality assured products into finished goods.
- Maintain compliance with PCBA / product build and test processes (incl. IPC-A-610 Class 3; J-STD-001 and all relevant site Certifications).
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.