POSITION Job Title: Network Design EngineerBased : NewportRate £325 per day1. Scope of position:The Network Design Engineer is responsible for reviewing the current status and...
Manufacturing Engineer - Bristol
Carbon60 are currently recruiting for a Manufacturing Engineer to work for an innovative business based in Bristol. The Manufacturing Engineer will be required to assist with introducing new products and processes using APQP techniques. Also, work to continuously improve existing products and processes.
- Introduce new products into production to automotive standards using APQP techniques
- Introduce new manufacturing processes
- Working as part of new product introduction (NPI) teams to prevent defects and ensure efficient cost.
- Support maintenance team with continuous improvement of existing equipment
- Provide knowledge and support to production teams on specific products and/or processes
- Support company Lean program. (3c, CI Kaizen, SMED, TPM, Poka Yoke)
- Ensure corrective actions raised are dealt with in a timely manner.
Relevant Qualifications & Experience:
- HND Engineering or equivalent qualification/experience in an applicable engineering subject
- Mechanical design & manufacture
- Pneumatics control systems
- Electrical & Electronic
- Automation, control system software & hardware (PLC, Robot, Industrial PC, Human Interface programming)
- Fault Finding on automated equipment and Problem solving techniques
- APQP new process introduction
- Assembly automation design/programming
- APQP new product introduction
- Understanding of CE legislation, safety standards, FMEA and CAD.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Manufacturing Engineer to gain experience as part of a large engineering business. For more information, please contact Jamie Birch at Carbon60. 01329 227 006.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.