This is a opportunity to enhance your career in an household name within the aviation sector as a Senior Digital Analyst, and you'll be part...
I am looking for a Data Analyst with experience in Payroll / Workforce Management software or time and attendance systems. This is a 6 month initial contract for my Retail client in Bracknell and the project tasks are as follows:
- Preparing Manual loads/Interfaces during Test and Production Phases
- Data Checking in Test/pilot
- Data Maintenance
- Daily Project reporting
- NFR Reflexis testing
- Data Validation in Reflexis
- Educate stakeholders by translating complex data and ideas into non-technical unambiguous language that can be easily understood.
- Acts as subject matter expert for assigned WFM functions (scheduling, workforce performance and compliance reporting).
- Produces reports designed to interpret performance including, but not limited to, data relating to workflow optimization, scheduling, productivity, headcount, capacity planning, and workforce compliance/adherence
Qualifications / Experience
- Advanced skills in computer systems, including payroll/WFM software and time and attendance systems.
- Statistical and forecasting methods used in WFM analysis and management.
- Strong configuration and integration knowledge with Reflexis (or similar system)
- Ability to analyse and evaluate work methods, design and implement 'best practice' WFM systems and procedures. Effective utilization of computer equipment and software to perform duties.
- Analysis of WFM data and practices, applying relevant laws, regulations and principles.
- 2+ years' experience with WFM upgrades or new implementations.
- Ability to train others in specialized WFM practices and procedures.
If you feel you are a good fit for this position then please apply below!
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.