Technical Sales ExecutiveSouth and West Wales£negotiable, depending on experience plus benefits We currently have a great opportunity for an experienced sales person to become an...
Carbon60 have an exciting new position available for a Sales Manager to work a permanent position based in Walton-On-Thames, Surrey.
As a Sales Manager, you will be working for a company who generate sustainable aerospace components, providing distribution and supply chain within aerospace industries.
Working as a Sales Manager, you will be responsible for 2 teams totalling 11 members. You will manage, plan and execute sales and business development strategies ensuring budget targets and margins are achieved.
Main Areas of Responsibility:
- Organise sales activities with sales and profitability targets, according to goals and procedures set out by the Global Chief Commercial Officer;
- Manage Direct Sales and Customer Care teams ensuring a functional distribution of workloads as well as actively participating in the implementation of efficient work processes;
- Is accountable for monitoring commercial flow, aimed to orders and project acquisition;
- Is responsible for defining and proposing the budget for the local Commercial area/Accounts;
- Work to ensure customer satisfaction for provided products/services;
- Establish and maintain client relationships also by meeting and greeting onsite contacts;
- Liaise with the other departments to deliver the most suitable service to meet the client's needs, cost and time requirements;
- Produce reports on actual sales and margin versus budget & forecast and propose any change of strategies to improve the overall results.
Experience, Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in Economics/Engineering - Desirable
- Minimum of 7 years related work experience
- Fluent in English
- Excellent organisational adaption skills
- Leadership, people management and negotiation skills
- Excellent knowledge of market and managed products
- Knowledge of sales channels, economics and SAP Proficiency
- Knowledge of purchase/bid techniques, IT Systems and CRM tools
Summary of details;
- Role: Sales Manager
- Location: Walton On Thames, Surrey
- Start: ASAP
- Length: Permeant
- Salary: Competitive
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week
- Shift: Monday - Friday
Public transport is available within walking distance of the company location.
For more information on the Sales Manager role, please call Exeter Carbon60 on 01392 420613 or send your CV application through the website.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.