Commodity ManagerJob Profile A position for a Commodity Manager is available for our client based in Stevenage. The successful candidate will be a vital...
I am looking for a Relationship Manager with the gravitas to communicate at all senior levels for a government agency in the Guildford area. This is a strategic and critical position within the agency as you will be required to manage and develop the relationship between the two organisations from both a communication and effectiveness perspective, including the monitoring of performance and compliance. Experience within the sector is not necessary however your excellent building and maintaining of relationships is key.
You will be required to undertake the following:-
- Shape, develop and embed the relationship with the client in relation to safety, customer service and delivery of the client's contracts, to grow the agency's success
- Report and discuss performance, negotiating any changes required
- Develop, implement and improve processes as required to improve effectiveness
- Shape future business plans with colleagues to align with the client's interests
- Manage the reporting of performance information, highlighting issues and proactively managing any reputational damage
- Working with internal stakeholders to validate information reported as well as challenging requests with deference but diplomacy.
- Advising internal stakeholders on the development and implementation of strategies and negotiating with the client promoting the agency's plans
You should be able to demonstrate
- Evidence of having built and maintained relationships with a range of internal colleagues and senior external stakeholders
- Excellent commination skills, both written and oral, with the ability to communicate technical issues at all levels, that can be understood by non-specialist colleagues
- Knowledge of working in a Government environment or in a highly regulated or scrutinised environment
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to analyse and communicate complex and detailed data to assess and improve processes and improve effectiveness
- Experience in managing regulatory issues and deliverables
An excellent remuneration plan plus benefits package is available to the successful candidate to include
- An excellent annual leave scheme starting at 26 days
- Up to 10% employer contribution pension
- Up to 10% bonus
Is this your next role as a Relationship Manager? If so press "APPLY" to submit your CV and to have a confidential discussion with our retained consultant.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.