Mechanical Technician -Commutable from Bedhampton, Havant ,Portsmouth My client is seeking experienced Electrical/Mechanical Assemblers who will work from detailed engineering drawings & product documentation for...
An opportunity has arisen for a Mechanical Technician to join one of the world's leading Aerospace companies based in Stevenage, Hertfordshire initially on a 6 month contract.
The role of Mechanical Technician will be to produce Multi-Layer Insulation products in line with production plans and methodologies. You will be working on mission critical Aerospace projects.
The Multi-Layer Insulation Technician will be based in Stevenage, Hertfordshire and will be actively involved in the manufacture and installation of thermal protection products, including single layer insulation, dual layer insulation and multi-layer insulation for space application.
The role of Mechanical Technician is varied and will include:-
- Responsible for producing consistently high quality multi-layer products in line with production plans and methodologies.
- Following shop floor documentation such as routings, drawing, work instructions and bills of material.
- Suggest process improvements considering business benefits
- Understanding of soft work such as cutting, bonding and stitching
Knowledge of the following would be advantageous:-
- A background in production work in Aerospace, Automotive or Marine.
- Time served apprenticeship
- Working in a clean room environment
If you are a Mechanical Technician specialising in Multi-Layer Insulation with a good understanding of space, automotive or marine industries and would like to work for one of the world's leading Aerospace companies, please apply on-line.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.