Are you an EXPERIENCED HR specialist?Do you have WORKDAY Experience?We want to hear from you!! Our client is looking for someone to join the team...
Are you an EXPERIENCED HR specialist?
Do you have WORKDAY Experience?
We want to hear from you!!
Our client is looking for someone to join the team to ensure the design and implementation of HR policies, deliver consistent implementation of HR processes and tools. Measure HR process performance and take improvement actions. Consult in cases with high expertise need, implementation of the new HR IT system based on the SaaS Workday Cloud solution.
Key areas of responsibilities include:
- Writing and updating of configuration, migration and integration workbooks
- testing of solution prototypes
- translations (IT tool and change material)
- creation of change material (powerpoint, videos etc)
- executing change actions (workshops, webinars, adhoc support)
- follow-up of actions, act as PMO for the UK team
- act as back-up for team members if necessary
Knowledge and Skills Required
- You have excellent MS Office skills (MS Excel, word, PowerPoint) and you have a good knowledge of SAP as HR information system
- You have project management skills
- You have good writing and communication skills
- You speak fluent English, French would be a plus
- You are well organised and are able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritise and manage time effectively
- You are proactive and manage well stressful situations or periods
- Knowledge and experience in an C&B environment is a plus
- Change management experience is desirable
For more please call Nikki on 01296 311420 or apply online.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.