MIG TIG Welder Woodbury, ExeterCarbon60 have a new positon available for a number of Welders with MIG and TIG experience to work an ongoing contract...
MIG TIG Welder
Carbon60 have a new positon available for a number of Welders with MIG and TIG experience to work an ongoing contract based just outside of Exeter, Devon.
As a MIG TIG Welder you will be working for an engineering company who produce and manufacture pieces for a range of clients.
- MIG and TIG welding experience in aluminium
- Able to read and understand engineering drawings
- Experience welding from 2.5-5mm fillet and T Butt
- Previously coded in MIG and TIG - preferred
The ideal candidate would have previously held coding's in both MIG and TIG in down hand and 6G, though this is not essential.
Summary of contract details:
- Start: ASAP
- Length: Ongoing
- Rate: £11.76 ph (Ltd rates available)
- Shift: Monday - Friday
- Hours: Base hours of 40 per week (Overtime available though cannot be guaranteed)
A weld test and interview will be required before positions are offered to candidates. Due to the location of the company, own transport is required as no public transport is available to the area.
For more information regarding the Welder Fabricator role in Exeter, Devon please call Carbon60 Exeter on 01392 420613 or apply via website.
We look forward to hearing from you
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.