Client: Leading British RetailerLocation: BracknellRole: Technical Solutions ManagerDuration: 3 monthsDaily rate: NegotiableWe are looking for a Technical Solutions Manager to join our retail client in...
Client: Leading British Retailer
Role: Technical Solutions Manager
Duration: 3 months
Daily rate: Negotiable
We are looking for a Technical Solutions Manager to join our retail client in Bracknell for an initial 3 month contract with likely extensions. You will be responsible for managing and coordinating the development and delivery of technical solutions, applications or services across Infrastructure or Application Development.
- Required to fully understand the technologies and services offered by the various teams within the Infrastructure or Application build teams.
- Building a strong rapport with the Technical Infrastructure or Technical Application Architects to keep current with the emerging technologies and strategies.
- Produce project plans and resource estimates for technical workstream development and delivery.
- Accountable for identifying technical risks with regard to a specific development team or group of technologies and identifying mitigating actions and works with project sponsors to ensure plans in place to complete mitigating actions.
- Required to coordinate resources across development teams to design, develop, build, test and transition the solution. This may be working in conjunction with a nominated Project Manager.
If you feel you're a suitable fit for this position then please apply below!
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.