Carbon60 are currently looking for a B2 Licenced Engineer to work on the Bombardier Challenger 605. This role is based in Switzerland.This contract is due...
B2 Licensed Engineer (Gulfstream and/or Embraer Aircraft)
Our client is looking forward to reinforcing the Gulfstream/Embraer Maintenance team in Basel, Switzerland with B2 Licensed Engineers.
Carbon60 are now looking for experienced B2 EASA licensed engineers with type ratings on either Gulfstream or Embraer aircraft.
Overall job purpose is to carry out maintenance tasks on aircrafts in accordance with company procedures, authority regulations and customer requirements, under the instructions and supervision of the Leader Technicians and/or Supervisor Aircraft Operations.
- Work under the instructions of the Aircraft Maintenance Team Lead and/or Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor to ensure that, as a team, all project plan milestones are met
- Follow the work distribution defined by the Aircraft Maintenance Team Lead and assume responsibility for the work performed on the aircraft and the hours allocated per task
- Work according to the processes and defined project plan(s) in an accurate and timely manner to ensure the agreed targets and milestones are respected
- Ensure that any defect found on the aircraft is reported to the Aircraft Maintenance Team Lead and/or Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor and transferred to the companies working documentation
- Ensure that the worked job cards are stamped and completed on a daily basis according to the procedures
- Return the worked job cards to the Aircraft White Board and make sure the Aircraft Maintenance Team Lead and/or Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor is informed in case further work is required
- Respect the defined channels of communication as instructed by the Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor
- Assist co-workers as instructed by the Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor
- Apply acquired skills and actively contribute in continuous improvement
- When workload requires or upon Aircraft Maintenance Team Lead and/or Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor request, assist in other work tasks to ensure the department's goals are met
Conditions and benefits
- 42.5 hours per week
- Overtime, when available
- Monthly Salary (paid 13 times over 12 months)
- Health insurances
- Accident Insurance
- 25 Days paid Holiday
- Live in France, Switzerland or Germany (EU Citizens only)
- Shift allowance
- Plus many more
- Two to three years' experience as Avionic Technician within an aviation environment
- Ability to read and understand Aircraft Maintenance Manuals and project plans
- Holder of a full B2 license preferred with Type Rating(s) on Gulfstream and/or Embraer products
- Technical degree (BTS / Associate Degree / 1-2 years study in a professional / technical area)
- PC literate with MS packages
- Proficiency in SAP (IMRO)
- Good English knowledge (written and spoken); any other language is beneficial
- Ability to work under supervision
- Team player and self-motivated
- Ability to learn, interested to grow in the job
For more information regarding the Permanent EASA B2 Licensed Engineer position available in Basel, Switzerland please call Carbon60 Exeter or apply via website.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.