Warranty Administrator BournemouthCarbon60 have an exciting new position available for a Warranty Administrator to work a permanent position based in Bournemouth, Dorset.As a Warranty Administrator...
Carbon60 have an exciting new position available for a Warranty Administrator to work a permanent position based in Bournemouth, Dorset.
As a Warranty Administrator you will be working within the commercial department of a Part 145 organisation, raising and controlling aerospace warranty claims.
The successful candidate must have experience in processing aerospace warranties.
- Warranty parts and hours claiming and processing
- Manage and report on warranty debtors
- Monitor parts returns
- Assist with collation and correction of data for invoice processing and generation
- Labour hours tracking and processing
- Raising of estimates and generating quotations
- General and technical administration
- Research and project work
- Customer liaison
- Generating and processing of contract change orders
- Experience in Aerospace Warranty processing is essential
- Good standard of English and Maths
- Good IT skills - proficient in MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook. (Training will be provided on specific software and procedures)
- Excellent communication skills are required for this position.
Summary of role details:
- Role: Warranty Administrator
- Location: Bournemouth, Dorset
- Salary: Competitive
- Hours: Monday - Friday. 40 Hours per week
Company Benefits Include;
- Private Healthcare
- Smart Pension
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Travel Insurance
- 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
For more information on the Warranty Administrator positon based in Bournemouth, Dorset please call Carbon60 Exeter on 01392 420613 or apply via website.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.