B1 Licensed Engineer Various TypesBournemouthCarbon60 have an exciting new position available for a B1 Licensed Engineer type rated and current on one or more of...
B1/C Licensed Engineer - King Air 350 (300)
Carbon60 have an exciting new position available for a B1/C Licensed Engineer type rated and current on the King Air 350 (300) to work a permanent position based in Bournemouth, Dorset.
As a B1/C Licensed Engineer you will be working in both base and line maintenance environments as a certifying B1 licensed Engineer on the King Air 350 (300).
- Carry out scheduled Base and Line maintenance activities at the Bournemouth Base and provide certification of own work alongside supervision and certification of unlicensed engineers work.
- Carry out aircraft maintenance as an unlicensed engineer when required for aircraft types not held on approval
- Ensure the completion to schedule of customer order requirements when acting as supervising, certifying or category C engineer for a given input.
- AOG activities on and away from the Bournemouth Base
- Travel to, and work at, other company bases for short periods of time as required
- Comply with company Maintenance Organisation Exposition and processes/procedures
- Ensure that Health and Safety procedures, processes and COSHH are observed at all times
- Ensure that their day to day housekeeping and engineers being supervised by them is kept to a high standard
- Comply with all procedures listed in the current Staff Company Handbook
- Assist the Commercial Department in generating estimates for Line or Base Maintenance Services when required
- Any other duties commensurate with the position.
- EASA Part 66 B1 License
- Type Rating on King Air 350 (300)
- Recency/Approvals on type
- Hold the right to work in the UK
- Up-to-date CV
- In date EWIS, Human Factors and Fuel Tank Safety Certificates
Summary of role details:
- Role: B1/C Licensed Engineer
- Location: Bournemouth, Dorset (With some UK/Overseas visits as required)
- Salary: Competitive + Approvals.
- Hours: Monday - Friday, or 7 on 7 off available
Company Benefits Include;
- Private Healthcare
- Smart Pension
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Travel Insurance
- 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
For more information on the B1/C Licensed Engineer King Air 350 (300) positon based in Bournemouth, Dorset please call Carbon60 Exeter on 01392 420613 or apply via website.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.