B1 A320 Bristol Carbon60 are looking for a B1 Licensed Engineer typed and current on the A320 for a summer contract position based in Bristol.,Further...
B1 Licensed Engineer - Various Types
Carbon60 have an exciting new position available for a B1 Licensed Engineer type rated and current on one or more of the following; Bombardier Challenger CL-600-2A12/-2B16 (601, 604, 605). Bombardier Global/Global Express BD-700-1A10/-1A11. Hawker 125 Series all models. Cessna Citation 560XLS or Cessna 510 Mustang to work a permanent position based in Bournemouth, Dorset.
As a B1 Licensed Engineer you will be working in both base and line maintenance environments as a certifying B1 licensed Engineer on one or more of the following types;
- Bombardier Challenger CL-600-2A12/-2B16 (601, 604, 605).
- Bombardier Global/Global Express BD-700-1A10/-1A11.
- Hawker 125 Series all models.
- Cessna Citation 560XLS
- Cessna 510 Mustang
- Carry out scheduled Base and Line maintenance activities and provide certification of own work alongside supervision and certification of unlicensed engineers work
- AOG activities at the Bournemouth Base
- AOG activities as required away from the Bournemouth Base
- Travel to, and work at, other GAEL bases for short periods of time as required
- Compliance with GAEL Maintenance Organisation Exposition and published processes and procedures
- Ensuring that Health and Safety procedures, processes and COSHH are observed at all times
- Ensuring that their day to day housekeeping is kept to a high standard
- Comply with all procedures listed in the current Staff Company Handbook
- If required assist the Commercial Department in generating estimates for Line or Base Maintenance Services when required, giving advice on man hours / parts / services and any likely additional costs
- EASA Part 66 B1 License
- Type Rating on King Air 350 (300)
- Recency/Approvals on type
- Hold the right to work in the UK
- Up-to-date CV
- In date EWIS, Human Factors and Fuel Tank Safety Certificates
Summary of role details:
- Role: B1/C Licensed Engineer
- Location: Bournemouth, Dorset (With some UK/Overseas visits as required)
- Salary: Competitive + Approvals.
- Hours: 7 on 7 off or Monday - Friday available
Company Benefits Include;
- Private Healthcare
- Smart Pension
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Travel Insurance
- 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
For more information on the B1/C Licensed Engineer King Air 350 (300) positon based in Bournemouth, Dorset please call Carbon60 Exeter on 01392 420613 or apply via website.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.