Project EngineerLocation: WarringtonHours: 37.5 Hours (Monday to Friday, 8am 4:30pm) Salary: £35 42k per annumAn excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Project Engineer with...
As a result of programme growth we're looking for an experienced Project Manager to work within our Defence team managing hardware, software and document deliveries, for the Surface Ships Team. You'll work closely with the Programme Manager and our customer to take ownership and accountability of delivering continued growth.
- Organise and manage the day-to-day activities of the delivery team
- Meet schedule and budgetary requirements as defined in the master schedule
- Generate new schedules for new opportunities which can then be baselined into the IMS
- Provide programme manager with report status on hardware, software and document deliveries
- Liaise with Contracts team to generate proposals and support delivery to Customer
- Support management in document reviews with the engineering team
- Support to updating technical/PM documentation to aid the programme team
- Support / lead the programme manager in both commercial and technical meetings with the Customer
- Occasional travel within the UK
- Experience Project Lead / Management experience, preferably within an engineering based business
- Team leadership experience
- Change management experience
- Excellent people management skills
- Understanding of software development lifecycles
- Able to work to tight deadlines and in pressurised situations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to be cleared to SC level
- Degree educated in engineering or other numerate subject
- Professional Project Management qualifications such as Prince2/PMP
- Understanding of UK/US export control
- Understanding of processes for working with UK protectively marked material
- Familiarity with MOD projects and requirements management
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.