Carbon60 are currently looking to recruit a permanent Security Systems Engineer to work on various utilities, manufacturing and building service projects across the UK.This position...
Carbon60 are currently looking to recruit a permanent Security Systems Engineer to work on various utilities, manufacturing and building service projects across the UK.
This position is working for a well know industrial automation company based in Cambridge to service all security measures needed for each individual project, this would include CCTV, access control, perimeter fencing and intruder alarms.
The role of the Security Systems engineer will revolve around the design and mapping out the layouts for the CCTV and Access control.
Due to this a good level of experience is required working with AutoCAD.
Once the design section of this project is completed the security systems engineer will then be required to assist in the handover to the installation engineers and perform commissioning on site.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a friendly established team where your knowledge and experience would be valued and you can bring your ideas to the table.
The systems that will be installed are Genetic and Lenel so previous experience working with these systems is highly advantageous however experience with other CCTV and Access Control Systems will be considered as training can be provided.
* Completion of Schematics and System Layout Diagrams.
* Commissioning of CCTV and Access Control systems in site.
* Resolve any issues/problems such as unrectified faults, return visits or parts required will be notified by telephone to the project manager prior to leaving site.
* Feedback any relevant information to ensure problems encountered are dealt with so as not to reoccur, and areas where service and maintenance have gone particularly well are also to be highlighted.
- Solid understanding of access control, CCTV and intruder alarms.
- Ability and experience of managing groups of subcontractors.
- Proven experience utilizing AutoCAD.
- Knowledge of Genetic and Lenel systems advantageous.
- SC cleared or able to gain security clearance.
- Drivers Licence.
- Competitive Salary.
- Company Car (Mondeo or Focus).
- 25 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday.
- Company pension scheme.
- Option to buy up to 5 days additional holiday.
If you are an experience Security Engineer and you are looking for a new challenge this could be for you, interviews will be held shortly so apply now or contact the Carbon60 Automation team.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.