Client: Major UK RetailerRole: SCCM Infrastructure EngineerLocation: BracknellDuration: 6 month contractWe're looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to join our Retail client at the beginning of...
Client: Major UK Retailer
Role: SCCM Infrastructure Engineer
Duration: 6 month contract
We're looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to join our Retail client at the beginning of February.
This will be based within their Infrastructure and Security - End User Compute team (EUC).
- Implementing, administering and supporting SCCM 1803 and 2012 across multiple remote sites
- Experienced with OSD both developing and maintaining existing Task Sequences
- Experienced in application packaging using Raynet applications
- Active Directory account administration and Group Policy configuration
- Ability to translate business requirements into project requirements
- Ability to communicate/translate technology to non-technical customers/users
- Ability to work with subject matter experts to complement your own knowledge
- Experience of working with third parties/suppliers
- Excellent relationship-building, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively organise your own work
- Ability to meet challenging deadlines, delivering to time and quality in an agile environment
- Ability to establish and maintain the trust of colleagues and users
- Experience of working in the Retail sector
- Knowledge of Airwatch (Products / Profiles and app deployment)
- Scripting experience (Powershell, VBScript, Batch Files)
PLEASE APPLY BELOW!
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.