Carbon60 are currently recruiting for an experienced software Tester to join a well know Automation company who specialises in the energy sector.
The software Tester will join the Operational Intelligence team working on new product development and IT solutions.
This position will involve creating and carrying out system and functional testing as well as automation testing to ensure our product releases are fully compliant with our quality procedures and processes prior to formal deployment.
Overall responsibilities will include:
- Defining test strategies and preparing test procedures for software solutions
- Align software test activities to meet scrum and product release demands
- Use exploratory and functional testing approaches to ensure quality of system and integration testing
- Use a variety of automation tools to achieve repeatable regression and non-functional testing
- Where necessary work with QA engineers to ensure any hardware to software interfaces are tested and validated
- Review user stories and identify additional conditions of acceptance for testing criteria to ensure developers take in to account all quality aspects of user stories.
- Participate in scrum team discussions on product design and presenting test results to the engineering team and management
The successful Candidate will need to possess the following skills and knowledge.
- experience of working in a software testing environment
- experience developing automated test routines
- Problem solving skills - Identifying issues, exploring alternative solutions and providing the right level of support to the development team
- Working knowledge of databases
The company is offering a competitive salary, benefits and opportunity to grow and develop.
If you are interested in this position then apply now or contact the Automation Team at Carbon60 Fareham.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.