Carbon60 are currently recruiting for an experienced Systems Test Engineer to join an established software engineering company who specialise in Automation, Control Systems and IT...
Carbon60 are currently recruiting for an experienced Systems Test Engineer to join an established software engineering company who specialise in Automation, Control Systems and IT Solutions within a variety of sectors that include Energy, Utilities, Nuclear and Oil & Gas Markets.
This position is to join the Automation side of the business focusing on test engineering within the product development team.
The right candidate will have proven experience and demonstrable knowledge of working in a product testing environment developing scripts and automated test routines to ensure our product releases are fully compliant with our quality procedures and processes prior to formal deployment.
- Defining test strategies and preparing test plans for our OPUS platform
- Align software test activities to meet our product development schedules using best practices and tools
- Plan, develop, coordinate and perform testing for each product minor and major release in alignment with other product verification and validation activities
- Testing, automating and maintaining manual and automated regression suites
- Participate in product team discussions on product design and presenting test results to the engineering team and management
- Engaging with our client testers in a positive and collaborative manner
- Degree in Computing or Science related subject
- Proven experience of working in a software testing environment using and development automated test routines
- Problem solving skills - Identifying issues, exploring alternative solutions and providing the right level of support to the development team
- Good organisation skills and comfortable working against challenging timescales
- Working experience in C#, C++, ASP/MVC, .Net or equivalent
- Ability to learn new and emerging technologies
- UK driving licence
- HTML5/CSS3 - Styling applications.
- Working knowledge of databases (RDBMS/NoSQL/Time series).
This role would be on a straight permanent basis with excellent benefits and would be working for a company that would value your input and ideas within the business.
For more information on the role then either apply now and a Carbon60 Consultant will be in touch or contact the Automation Team at Carbon60 Fareham.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.