Purchasing administratorSet in a rural location my clients state of the art offices, with extremely modern and beautiful décor, and surroundings. Globally recognised company within...
Set in a rural location my clients state of the art offices, with extremely modern and beautiful décor, and surroundings. Globally recognised company within the aviation industry. They are vastly growing with their second warehouse near to completion and their second block of offices to be finished in 2020! Own transport is required.
The role as a Purchasing administrator is to assist the Purchasing department with the review and purchase of inventory to meet business requirements. Liaise with suppliers and deliver a high-quality service level, ensuring on time deliveries.
37.5 hour working week between the hours of 07:00 to 19:00, Monday to Friday.
- Assist in sourcing inventory to quality and industry approved standards
- Obtain vendor quotes and input data onto system database
- Expedite open orders to achieve delivery requirements
- Produce data reports, help to monitor departmental KPI's
- Assist Purchasing Team Leader to undertake other duties /projects as required
- Microsoft office proficient (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Previous experience working in an administrative role within an office environment desirable
- Capability to use initiative, aptitude to recognise and respond to problems
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Numerate, accurate with the ability to meet deadlines and targets
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays. (Additional holiday able to be gained through each year of service)
- One hour lunch
- Onsite parking
- Lunch bus comes onsite with reduced prices!
For the Opportunity to apply for this role and further information, please contact Liam Fraser at or by telephone, 01329 227 016.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.