We are currently recruiting for Junior Control Systems Engineers to join a well-known and expanding Industrial Automation company based in Cambridge.The purpose of this position...
Highways Development Control Officer
Bedford, MK42 9AP
We have an opportunity for a Highways Development Control Officer to join our client's Highways Development Control (HDC) Team; helping to manage the response rate (as part of the statutory planning process) on an increasing case load of consultations on planning applications.
This role will involve responding to a number of applications to a set deadline using a computerised system, technical assessments, making recommendations for development proposals. You will also be expected to liaise with external developers, their designers, consultants and internal stakeholders within the Highways, Engineering and Planning Teams.
- Previous Development Control experience
- Experience with the requirements of Highways and Planning Acts
- Local authority experience
- Knowledge of statutory and regulatory requirements and procedures
- Experience in assessing Transport Assessments and Travel Plans
- Access to own vehicle for travel around the borough
Please apply below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org / 01296 311 317 to find out more.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.